Monday, March 15, 2010

Jacki

What a pet, oh my, oh my, what a pet, a splendid pet she is. Fat and stubby, losing hair in some spots, mix between bull mastife and rat terrior. stinks much too bad.
barks at everything. puppy dog eyes. feel bad whenever you do something that might have hurt you to her, like not petting her when she wants you to. sits and watches t.v. eats twice a day. floppy ears. wrinkly forehead. eats whole socks. watches me dance in my sleep. chases the fearful devil in hers. lies at your feet till you pet her. barks when your playing rough. once was chasing my brother and went under his feet while he was running and he flipped backward. what a cute pup! about 4 years. only $10? why yes she was! peeks under the table at dinner time, her eyes big as a bugs. Begging for food is the way to go...if you have big eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment